Sep 30, 2010

university week and kpop exhibit...





last week,Monday till Friday we celebrated University Week in my old school...
University Week means a week of fun and fun...
many booths and small boutiques where you can shop and enjoy.
plus don't forget the delicious food..*yumyum
And each night colleges, prepare some entertainment like live bands and performances.
contest and sports too...I remember, college wars (water fight) back last year... 
where each college must protect their governor not to get wet  during the game.
super fun...
my friend together with her other kpop friends planned to have a kpop exhibit during that week.
so i was like happy to hear all about it...
so i visited thrice..since my first visit there,they were almost fixing to go home coz im late already.
then my second visit.. lunch break, but got the chance to take a VIP pass,
since my friend is the admin or founder of the said club... thanks jeza and ate mimi..
and on my  last visit Friday, i love it coz we dont have review that time,
so i enjoy all afternoon taking pics..



kpop exhibit....
two words:super AWESOME...


met a lot of kpop fans there... 
well technically they are the organizers of the said event.. 
so glad that i met ate mimi in person too...
jeza was my schoolmate back in grade school then in college... 
so its nice to see her again.. thanks jez...and i met another SONE like another one in real life.. thank god... 
most of my SONE friend i only met in the net...
now she's real.. keke^^ jesa.. nice to meet you.... ^__^


and to may...... 
thanks for waiting me outside the room.... 
my new partner in crime in kpop...in addition i met also some guy sone... i can't believe there are fanboys. nice!

then i met malory my fb friend... ahahahaha..
our first meeting.. and its in kpop exhibit.... 
never expected to see her there..
we never planned anything,it just happen...
ahahahha.. so happy~

and at the end of day, i hang out with my college friends,
take a lot of pics  coz it's been awhile since we see each other 
and some of them are nurse now... :)

ok this is it for now i guess.. 

here are the some of the stuffs from the exhibit!




 





















xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment