Sep 30, 2010

little treasures..

this poem is dedicated to a friend of mine...
i wrote this coz of anger..but im happy that things is doing good now...
just want to share~

LITTLE TREASURES

Am I the only one to say sorry, I don't think so
I can't actually remember what did i do to make you mad and sad
It just one day I woke up and realize you are not talking to me anymore

I tried so hard to know what's wrong with us
I asked you but you didn't bother to answer back, you just ignored me
I waited for you to open up, but I got tired waiting for you to come back

Now that I realized that you found somebody who is definitely not me
I just keep my mouth shut to avoid gossip
And from now on I will never forgive you, please remember that

I feel sorry not to myself but to you, you just lost another jewel in your life
I'm just happy that I am free now, and it's my time to search
To search for my true friends, and I'm pretty sure it's not you
ps. this is the part one :) 
part two is coming up..regrets..

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment