Sep 30, 2010

my last farewell to the best dog in the world! BAXTER!


just want to share some poems here... 
its actually dedicated to our dog who passed away last year...
he passed away so sudden so its like its a big loss to us... i cried for days.
we will never forget him... we still compare him to our dogs here.. 
coz he's one of a kind!




"last farewell"

I miss you so much
Why did you say goodbye so early
I'm not prepared for this
nor to the others who love you

At first I'm on my denial as always
I can't believe you are totally gone
Gone forever, never to see you again
And that hurts

From time to time I still shed a tears for you (like right now)
because you will never be forgotten
The best dog we ever had in our life
Or should I say the best dog ever

You've been a friend to me
You're there when i got sick
You slept beside me when you're scared of thunder
It's like were BFF, always at each others side

You are my best actor, you deserve an award acting you show to me
You're good in singing too, well maybe howling 
but still you do stuffs that other dogs can't do
That's why I am so proud of you

I'm writing a poem poem for you not just i want to remember you
But I want the people who are reading this that 
You,BABY BAXTER is one of the best thing i ever had
The best that I will treasure in my life forever
I love yah Baby Bax
We will never forget you
You will will always be a part of our lives 4ever


xoxo,jas

1 comment:

  1. huhu!...ahai ja...nadumduman q man amun ido ah!...cge lang time na gd na guro nila...ang importante gin palangga ta cla...^^ hehe... lets cherished our memories with them..^^

    ReplyDelete