Sep 30, 2010

all about the blogger... me!

Well before i start blogging my life here, I would just want to formally introduce myself.

i'm Jacelle (jah-sel):most of my teachers and other people mispronounce it...
but most of my friends call me "Ja" or "Jas",simple as 2-3 letters... ^__^
but if my mom scolding me or shouting for an errands it's Jasella (jah-sel-yah)
i live in the Philippines.
i'm the youngest in the family.
i only have one older brother, and im happy to share that we are close.

i love music a lot. I can't live without it.
i can play basic guitar, but only BASIC (put an emphasis to that).
i'm not a good singer though... but i can sing... in a right tune i think.. keke^^
i want to learn other instrument such as drums and piano... but no budget at the moment.
i just learn by myself ,so all i know is basic...so slow.
 
i love KPOP among asian pop.
Girls Genaration and f(x) are my faves... and im more into girl group than boy grp...
ask me why??? i dont know the answer too...:D

other than kpop, im into English pop artist too..
Jonas Brothers are my obsession before...
like i could fill up my room with posters of them.
together with Taylor Siwft, Demi Lovato, and Miley Cyrus.
but dont get me wrong, i love pop-rock/rock too.
rock bands, like All American Rejects,Busted,Mcfly,FOB,Maroon5,Paramore
and All Star Weekend. i just love to bang my head up and down,
and just jumping till i feel tired....im total fangirl...

Aside from being a music lover, i  L O V E  BOOKS too!
mostly novels... HARRY POTTER = E P I C!.
 i remember making my own wand and casting a spell "Wingardium Leviosa".

after being a witch for several years, i was bitten by a vampire named Edward Cullen.
and that time i told myself.. vampire do sucks....blood.. keke^^
I enjoyed being a "vampire girl", i was known to be called like that during college days.and until now... i think so... but im currently digging the books of Melissa dela Cruz BLUE BLOODS.
its still a vampire series but with a twist since her vampire story are like "fallen angels" led by Lucifer.im really hooked to this books...and other paranormal stuffs...

other things i love is photography.. even though i dont have super high class cams.
i just love taking a lot of pics... mostly people and places like my friends,family and out of town trips...
im into sports too, badminton is my fave! but i can learn other sports but no,no for swimming.. :)
 i want to learn different language...
so far im familiar with basic Korean... 
and one of my Malay friend would actually want to offer teaching me Malay language soon after im free from my studies... how exciting is that.. looking forward to it..
i love to write poems, short stories and letters...maybe i can share some of it here.. keke^^
i love surprises,and sending letters and accepting one too...

i got lot of international friend i met in the net...
most of them are REALLY nice.... i keep in touch with them through email and snail mail..
YES, snail mails... did i mention i love sending ones and receiving ones at the same time.. keke^__^
ok i think this is it for me now....super tired...

hope you did enjoy reading this super long blog....
this is just the introductory part...
so must to be long...

ok mornight everyone......
xoxo,jas





No comments:

Post a Comment