Sep 30, 2010

소녀시대 forever...

its nice to start this blog by saying,i love  소녀시대, 소시, 少女時代. ^__^

first off i would like to acknowledge and thank you to F, for  introducing 소녀시대 into my life.
without her maybe i will discover them late... thanks F!

i just want to spam about my fave Korean girl grp.... 
소녀시대 or GIRLS GENERATION!
composed of 9 beautiful angels...
  • Taeyeon (태연) born March 9, 1989 as Kim Tae-Yeon (김태연)
  • Jessica (제시카) born April 18, 1989 as Jung Soo-Yeon (정수연)
  • Sunny (써니) born May 15, 1989 as Lee Soon-Kyu (이순규)
  • Tiffany (티파니) born August 1, 1989 as, Hwang Mi-Young (황미영)
  • Hyoyeon (효연) born September 22, 1989 as Kim Hyo-Yeon (김효연)
  • Yuri (유리) born December 5, 1989 as Kwon Yu-Ri (권유리)
  • Sooyoung (수영) born February 10, 1990 as Choi Soo-Young (최수영)
  • Yoona (윤아) born May 30, 1990 as Im Yoon-Ah (임윤아)
  • Seohyun (서현) born June 28, 1991 as Seo Joo-Hyun(서주현)
well, as all of you know im just started to like them last year Dec 2009...
really late for me to discover them... but im happy that i can call myself a SONE!
im not that really active in ssf but i trying my best to be active there.. 
wait till you see someday.. :)

my first bias snsd is TIFFANY.. but well i'll admit the fact that YOONA got my attention first. who doesn't? she's pretty and have an angelic face...aw, YOONA!! keke^^
but then Tiffany really catch me with her "eye smile"... 
and the thing she can speak English well, so yeah... TIFFANY.. 

then now i got interested with YURI!
the sexy, hot and very good dancer (even she always mess up during live performances)
i love her coz of her smile too...
it seems that she's a jolly person...
she smile always.. cant get rid a smile on her face even in hosting...
so all in all YULTI for me.. :)

i love YOONA also... she's so cute..
her face is very "baby".. baby face, thought she is the maknae among the group..
i envy her body too.. so small.. love it..

as for the other members I love them too...
  • TAEYEON-cute leader and very straightforward... love her 
  • JESSICA-the other jung.. but i prefer krystal though.. keke^^ *peace
  • SUNNY-the cutest among the members.. :)
  • HYOYEON-dancing queen... love her and i think she got nice personality
  • SOOYONG-the prankster, very vocal... :D
  • SEOHYUN-maknae... the innocent..

allow me to share some of my snsd stuffs and collection...
it is somewhat my treasures that im going to keep forever..
like as i said in my title.. "소녀시대 forever"
enjoy~



ps. this is only my collection for now...i will update this blog if i started buying some of their stuffs!
xoxo,jas




1 comment:

  1. wow!...I'm so touch, I'm your partner in crime in kpop....^^ fo!rever kpop fever here...my pupils are dilated again...^^

    ReplyDelete