Sep 30, 2010

korean encounters... and fandom?

it was all started late November last year when i suddenly obsess with the word KOREA.
it started with the series, Boys Over Flowers (Tagalg Vers.), yeah i know i was too late already....
Gu Dyun Pyo and Jandi..... i super love this couple.. it's like when i watch them my heart is fluttering so fast.. :)is it a good thing i guess..

December 2009... introduction of the world of KPOP...    
My friend F, introduce Girls Generation to me...She let me see the Gee mv first.
and i was like jaw dropping moment.. i fell inlove with the girls...
dont get me wrong, im really a girly type of person but i LOVE snsd....
and mostly i love girl groups, than boy groups.. like f(x) too...

then from that day on, i love everything KOREA...
i want to learn all about Korea
the language/writing,food,culture and people...
and that leads me to meet other korean artist and friends...

1st encounter: mid-February 2010

one of my friend, F, invited me to accompany her to a dinner with her Korean teacher.
so i automatically said yes...coz im still curious about korean foods so i said yes right away.
i think i would say that's my first time for all korean stuffs,the foods, the drinks and "using chopsticks".LOL... ok, i have to admit i dont know how to use it but i did try my best but in the end,failed.i drop the dukboki.. *embarrassed... but its funny.
i also tried,samgyupsal, kimchi(dont like a bit), and soju (not bad, but its a bit strong)...
after dinner we headed to noreabang.... well, F and i are super fan of snsd...
we sing and dance along to the tune of kissing you,into the new world and girls generation.
it was fun... we did an encore of kissing you in the end...
it sad that its actually school day so i need to go home right away. but then i had fun... :)

2nd encounter: March end of the week 2010

with Barbie
i enrolled myself to a free Korean class in my school...i just grab the opportunity and enrolled myself there..1st day of class late...but i got this two adorable cute Korean girls teaching me on that day, Jinny and Rachel.... had fun...2nd class,super late so they were thinking i will not arrive so they switch to other student... and left me alone.. :( but its ok, the admin transferred me to another set of teachers and then i met Willy,Barbie and Gilbert... the coolest people.. but i am more close to Barbie...
with Barbie,Willy,Gilbert and Zia (classmate)
but they are all good teachers...but they have difficulty in communicating english a bit..now i suddenly miss them.. :(( they are back now in Korea.. *super double the sadness..


3rd encounter: July and August 2010

i met the students of my brother... Andrew and Paul...they are nice too...
younger than me though...
good that they didn't call me "noona".. LOL..
Andrew is snsd lover while Paul is T-ara fanboy...nice kids... and btw Paul already met T-ara... lucky him...

with Paul(t-ara fan)

with veronica  
4th encounter: September 2010


Last fiesta i met the korean students of my friends...
Mun and Veronica... Super duper nice..especially Veronica...
they enjoyed Filipino foods.. :D

i never had an encounter a Korean who is not nice to me,
so far but i knew some that..... *zip my lips.
i will not talk about it anymore..



me and with my friends.with mun and veronica.. just spot the koreans..keke^^


so maybe this will be just the beginning of it.
maybe after taking the exams i will be teaching English to Koreans, just maybe..
*crossing my fingers.. there's a slot for me.. so hopefully...

ok, i think i talk a lot now about koreans...
 모두 안녕히....다음 시간까지...

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment