Sep 30, 2010

farewell bloggies...

well i just want to say this will be my last blog till December.
i will focus to my studies first then after it, blogging time again...
its so sad i will miss all my internet friends here...
especially, to the people who got close to me already..
you know who you are... :)
i will miss snsd and f(x) news.. but i can handle it.. 
i will miss heartbox, all my friends there..... 
who keep on believing on me that i can do it.. thank you guys!

i will miss fb and twitter...
but maybe i will tweet sometimes thru my mobile.
so i will not be totally gone. :)

my msn friends...i will all miss you guys.. 
no msn for me for two months.

 i just want to greet also in advance to those who will be celebrating bdays..
and have a great bday ahead...

more surprises to come too.. so watch out!

ok, i think that's it...stay safe everyone and take care always...

but before i go i just want to leave this 3 sayings from....hmmm..
i dunno the source i just love the sayings...

"Nothing here on Earth can harm you except yourself"
"Nothing here cannot be done unless to choose to give up"
"Failure cannot overcome unless you permit it"

AIM HIGH AND HIT THE MARK.

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment