Jan 5, 2011

New Year…2011, here I come!

Its 2011 already and never imagined how time is running so fast… 2010 is like just a snap, oh well, before entering to another year I would like to thank you to all the people who entered into my life last 2010, new friends and family. THANK YOU. And to those people who said goodbye (but not permanently)you are always here in  my heart no matter where you are. ^_^

This year is different, I didn’t prepare any New Year’s resolution to that fact that I tend to lost it and forget the things I ask like last year… so I didn’t prepared but for sure if I got one, one thing I only ask for the past years and that is to LOSE WEIGHT… keke^^ its hard for me to lose wt that’s why I wish it every year. LOL
Ok, I just prepared a simple letter to year 2011… hahaha… weird, oh well here it goes……

Dear 2011,

Welcome! I just want you to know that I’m looking forward for this year… I’m looking forward for another adventure of my life, may it be hard or easy Im prepared for it (I think). keke^^
Please also be kind to me and to my family and friends… They are all my treasures so be kind pls. 2011, you knew already what im afraid this year, still waiting and still fighting…  “kaya ni ah”……. All I need is to trust in Him…right? Haish, still I can’t think what will happen………….
I’m hoping 2011 u bring good luck to me… just hoping and praying…  Aja!

With much love and hopes,
Jas


Ok to end this blog, I want to thank you again to my family for the love and support they showed to me for the past 21 yrs… I LOVE YOU…
To my friends, who’ve been there for me no matter what happen.. Thank you guys… I love you too.
And to Lord Jesus, you know how much I respect and love you O, Lord… You’ve been my strength always. You are the Truth, the Way and the Life… Thank you for the gifts: my family and friends. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH… “Salamat guid kaayo”… <3
                                                          

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!HAPPY 2011!
xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment