Jan 5, 2011

Honesty and Respect...

Honestly, it’s hard to blog this kind of topic since it’s a difficult word for me to talk about, since I feel really bad on what happened to me past few days so I need to blog this. This is going to be a short blog, promise…

Ok, last month I prepared to send some gifts to my friends as Christmas presents only to find out she only received my letter not my gifts… Really I feel so bad when I found out yesterday; we don’t know who took it but whoever took it… ahhh hate you… it’s a cute gift though since I really cant take that it has been stolen… special gifts to special friends… I feel so bad…UGHHH and the word “honesty and respect” comes in… I dunno what is the reason they took it… oh well now lesson learned…better use a metal envelope next time… (joke by my friend) ^_^… she got a point you know…

Sad reality, that there are still people who are not contented in life. They tend to steal and break the rules in life which is really sad to think, that’s why there are still crimes happening in the world.
Ok better not further blog it, coz as I promise this is going to be short since I already said the things I intended to say… ok, I will just be careful next time… 

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment