Jan 5, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE (Thai Movie)







A friend of mine put the trailer on our Group section in Facebook this Thai movie, and as curious as always I watched the trailer and from the moment it finished, I said to myself this is truly the story of  everyone… or I guess not everyone but mostly it is……

My friend and I were searching on where we can download or maybe stream the movie since it’s a Thai movie, but after months of searching my friend Fleur found a link and again shared it to the group section, and from that moment I saw it I immediately clicked it… and there it was I watched it even my connection is lagging… I waited coz I know it’s worth it… 

While watching I keep on laughing, I remembered the high school days… being the geek and I must say the ugly duckling kinda thing, the teachers and the “populars”…. a bit the same… I really enjoyed it…
After watching it, I was like WHOAH, I want to watch it again… I want to laugh again and cry again… to tell you the truth I did cried…it is sad in a way that im glad… tears of joy and sadness, combination. I don’t want to spoil others who haven’t watched it yet. Keke^^

And you will not regret watching it coz the main guy is super cute and hot, and as for the female lead she is actually beautiful after the “swan” transformation…and she is truly beautiful inside and out.
And to those who already watched the movie, watched it again and again… this is it the story of most people and story of me and you… 

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment