May 20, 2012

Soul Surfer,an inspiring movie!

Earlier i decided to watch "Soul Surfer". It's really a good movie, so inspiring.  It was all about a girl who survive from a shark attack then she's on the edge of fighting and adjusting her life. In the end of the movie she never lose hope on finding her way to surf again, and also she finding her way back to God.

 I heard about this movie last year and i haven't got time to watch it. But i was thankful that today i got the chance watched it. It is really amazing. The story of Bethany Hamilton is so inspiring not only to those people who is suffering from it but also to all of us. It's about life. It's about how you live your life to the fullest. Each one of us here have our own purpose in the world. I think Bethany here had just shared her purpose in life. It was a brave act that she'd done. Thank you for sharing your story to us, Bethany--you may not know me but im grateful that i know your story, it inspires me :) to live my life and just keep going!
Bethany with Anna-Sophia... :)) Two Bethanys

I may not know what is my purpose here in this world yet, but all i know Im  here for a reason. Im here for my family and my friends, and that's all i have for now. Tomorrow is another journey for me.
Everything has reasons as they say, God has plans for me and Im looking forward on what it is.

Everyday is a journey! A journey of Love, Faith and Hope!

To end my post tonight i will share this amazing quote from Bethany, 
 I don't pretend to have all the answers to why bad things happen to good people, but I do know that God knows all those answers, and sometimes He lets you know in this life...
And these quotes are from the movie,
  Surfing isn't the most important thing in life. Love is. I've had the chance to embrace more people with one arm than I ever could with two.
 Love is bigger than any tidal wave or fear.

goodnight xx,
jas



No comments:

Post a Comment