Jan 29, 2012

Angel's Birthday!!!!!!~!!

I just want to make this quick.. well, since im not yet sleepy i need to blog another entry again... and it's about my best friend's birthday--- MAY! but now she prefers calling herself ANGEL since it is the name she use in our school..but I sometimes use MAY and ANGEL, whatever i like. hehehe..
Well she is turned 23, and i was like teasing her all that stuffs.. kk^^ for her age doesn't matter.. ^^ On the day of her birthday we celebrated it at Bascon Cafe, just near our school...We ordered a cake, a small one. A small cake for the 5 of us. kk^^ but its is really good and yummy!






 To continue the celebration, Saturday came we celebrated it in her house; now it is with other college classmates and friends and since it is their fiesta in their subdivision too.. so it was fun. I went there all by myself for the first time and luckily i never got lost. maybe im really good in getting the right directions.




So we enjoyed the company of our college friends. Again, pictures here and there---good. Onev is enjoying the features in my camera on where u can take a shot continuously. kk^^ so we took a lot of pics.. hahaha!


 



 


I had a great time with my college buddies. Stories, the chikas... i miss it. till next time guys.

ps. maybe ur wondering what did i gave to my friend, well here it is.. a Rilakumma eye patch.. i already told her already before giving it to her, and also she was there when i bought it. so funny.. hehehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MAY ANGELINE~!!!!!
this is it for now.. 
**yawn.. im sleepy already.
xoxo,jas

1 comment:

  1. Hi jaz~!!! wow! I'm touched, you really blogged about my birthday celebration!!! THANK YOU my dear friend~!!! ^^ I'm really grateful to have you guys around me! Much love!!! <3

    ReplyDelete