Apr 10, 2011

farewell.

and then again,farewell my dear bloggies... maybe it will be my last blog for this month or for the next 3 months? let just wait and see... and actually its my 70th post.. yeah!! its been awhile.. kk^^**celebrate!
the reason for my hiatus will be, ill be back going to school. isnt it fun?? hahahaha... fun indeed.
i will surrender the net for awhile, can i do that?? its hard but i will try... yeah? fighting!



but i think i will keep on coming back here to write sometimes to ease and stabilize my emotions and pressure, so maybe i will not be totally gone... hahaha...plus the comeback of f(x) is coming up,but note to self : CONTROL and FOCUS!

so to end this short blog i will share a simple quote i found in twitter: "Some of the best lessons are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future"indeed true! follow them @ ... amazing quotes everyday about life!


so i guess, farewell my dear friends!
double peace yo!


xoxo, just me--jas   
and yes, i did cut my hair! hahaha! 
like it?i love it, new look for summer~

No comments:

Post a Comment