Apr 28, 2012

Final Goodbye

this poem is based on my friend's relationship :) got inspired writing a poem for it.

-Final Goodbye-
by jas 

All we have is now
So let’s make out of it
It’s hard, I know
But we can make it through

You and me, we will not let go
We always be like this
So reach my hand, we can do this
“Hold on”, I whisper to your ears

Others might start a war coz we are together
I don’t care, just don’t mind them
Important is you love me and I love you
That’s all matters

But after a year or two what happened to us?
We become strangers to each other
What happen to our “forever and always”
Are we ending our love song to a tragic one?

Help me and make it clear 
It was like yesterday our love is everlasting
Please confirm and say it right in front of me
We are not playing hide and seek here

Have courage and show yourself,
This is all what you want righ?
Face me you little coward
Please, I just want some answers

If you really want to do this, hiding yourself
Well then goodluck, Im done with you
I guess this is finally goodbye
Goodbye………….

No comments:

Post a Comment