Apr 28, 2012

Just Smile

This poem is dedicated to my Taiwanese friend,Sandra..... i will miss you!

-----Just Smile-----
by jas
Smile, let us smile today
But how can we smile if you’re leaving tomorrow
How I wish it’s easy to say
This word that doesn’t make you stay

It’s amazing how a smile can hide
A somewhat a “white lie”
You can say “Im ok” and put up a big smile
But your heart is drowning inside

People come and go as they say
But some people are not ready to let go yet
Oh hey, its life –what can we say?
We live and learn day by day

Right now I’m putting a smile on my face
It’s not easy but I will try it by the way
I know this is not a final goodbye
We will see each other some time

Promise me no more tears tonight
I don’t want to see and hear you cry
I do hope you’ll treasure all of this
Because I’ll gonna treasure you forever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment