Feb 4, 2011

let's go back to College

I suddenly miss COLLEGE... I want to go back to school again.. keke^^ It's funny when your in school u cant wait on graduating, but after the graduation u miss school... :) LIFE!

I was browsing my FB pics and i suddenly miss my college classmates and friends.Oh well i miss our duty days, overnight in hospitals and out of town trips... and i cant forget the ghost hunting stories.. and of course on making our own "so called" music videos while waiting for our delivery cases.. its funny remembering those stuffs. I just want to blog it

here are some pics!
my classmates (whole class)

week with BSN2M

making thesis with the grp, while goofing around

the rubber care girls.. this happens when we become crazy! hilarious

waiting for baby deliveries

in Cadiz Hospital

outside the Coliseum

with my adopted family

PCI week

departure for Cadiz

my grp 4

with Aneska

my grp4

during Dagyaw 2008

nothing to do

smile

with Joanna and Debbie

with grp 4

Capping Ceremony

community exposure

again community exposure
i just miss COLLEGE!!!!

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment