Feb 4, 2011

back for Korean class again~

Its nice to start the LOVE month learning Korean.. Last Feb. 1, that's last Tuesday I started my FREE Korean class in my old school, thanks to my alumni card i can access to school whenever i want and thank you to Jesa for signing my name in the class...

Again i was late as usual, good that my teacher didn't left yet. My teacher is young as I expected, and studying Education, major in English... What a relief, i will not a hard time talking to her not like before... keke^^
Her name in Korean is Kang Myeong Su, but her English name is Jennifer. First day we just had "Getting to know Self" coz i don't want to rush into lesson without getting to know each other. She shared, and I shared.
I shared that i love KPOP, and KDramas.. like SNSD and f(x) and  I mention a lot of groups. Its nice talking to her and I realized we have a lot of similarities too... We exchange numbers and other contacts like we've known each other for so long.. I like it, she is totally nice...

We ended up taking pics at the end of the class... then after we went out to school together till to her dormitory. It's funny coz before i said my goodbye i hug her, and i heard a sudden reaction, maybe she's a bit of culture shock that i hug her.. LOL. its my manner or my usual habit to hug my friends before saying goodbye.. so yeah.. if i gave her a fright, sorry!!! that's me... ^__^
so if you're my friend, and we just met first time expect a HUG from me.. LOL!

here are some pics that i took in our class.. enjoy

the table, her ntbk and stuffs... I didnt bring any.

my teacher/friend, Jennifer

with Jennifer... peace out!!

2nd Day: Feb 3, Thursday

We started the lesson learning the alphabet. Since im a bit familiar with the characters, i thought its easy now... but then i need to know the position,vowels, consonant and its pronunciation.. its a bit hard... keke^^ but then i enjoyed it... i had the hard time in pronouncing.. that's my weakness...i guess... ugh.....
We did this practice the Korean character chart twice... vertical to horizontal and then up and then.. hard time, but we did finished it.. YEY!!! hahahaha.. after, we chatted again about what are our plans for this weekend...She will be going to this mountain resort in Victorias City, i hope she will enjoy her weekend there...


this is the chart, the Korean Alphabet

all in all i had a great time this week... see you next week.. another session, another blog.. keke^^

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

xoxo,jas

1 comment: