Jan 29, 2012

Year 2012 plus CNY~!!

Ok, i didn't officially welcome 2012 with a BANG in this blog! Im kinda busy with teaching and stuffs... sorry.. but now i am here, and let's welcome 2012~!!!! WOHOOOO!!! Resolutions???? nah,  skip that, coz almost half of my NYR last year ended up into nothing, but then, i just thank God for giving me a wonderful year last year. My ups and down last year taught me a lot of things in life. so, Im thankful~!!!

Now,  Im prepared for this year i think... Let just hope and pray that this year will be a good one!! new friends and job opportunities.. maybe coz i really need that~!!! i hoping for the safety and good health of my family and friends too~!!!

----------------CNY 2012----------------

Ok, next up CNY~!!!! yes, we are celebrating CNY here in Bacolod.. it's like a big thing here maybe because there is a lot of  Chinese people and family investing or living here... so yeah, it's  like a feast.

It was a 3 or 4 days event i think.. but i went there only for 2 days... but its worth it coz i got to experience the fireworks display with my friends, it was really good.

Day 1: Went out with friends,coworkers and Hunter,May's student
Before going to CNY, we stopped by for KTV (and that day was our Pay day too). It was fun! i almost lost my voice singing out loud at the iop of my lungs~!!! hehehe.. I can't believed they have SNSD songs. kk^^
After KTV, we went to the event, the weather was bad though but we enjoyed the rain ah~!!










 




Day 2: Went out with my SONE friends and high school friends and @ the same time it's F's Birthday celebration too... fun fun fun.. no other words to describe~!!!











All in all, i love CNY~!!!! 
2012, WELCOME~!!!
till then xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment