Oct 15, 2011

Oathtaking Time.

Last 27th of September our school sponsor our Oathtaking ceremony for us passers of the said July NLE examination... it was a 2hrs ceremony since my parents cant come to the ceremony i just had to go by myself.. its fine.. :)

The weather that time is sooo sick... ugh... i had a hard time making myself neat and clean.. well as u know, im wearing all white... :( i was like covering myself with a coat to make me clean..

 When i get there in the school.. it was all full pack of students, parents and nurses.. ^^ Registration comes first, then i went in to settle or find a chair to sit to with my classmates ofcourse. :) pictures taking here and there.. kk^^ actually i dont know where to smile or face... cameras here and there.. like paparazzi.... i tend to manange i guess.. LOL



Here are some pictures we took during and after the ceremony... the pics depends on the camera we are using.. so just bare with me.. kk^^




Im glad oathtaking is done, now my problem is how to find a job or work now.. haish, this is hard.... but oh well.... another chapter of life i guess.... WORK! but maybe after my IV training maybe ill start to find work or volunteering stuffs.... i really hate being or feeling useless with my life.. i want to start this thing.... oh well.. till then bloggies.... im too down for past few days coz of this things...

**peace--xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment