Jan 18, 2011

one cold Monday afternoon...

Hey all! One cold Monday afternoon with family  yesterday minus dad since he is managing the cafe. Mom,bro and I went to the mall for shopping and buy some groceries.. Well again visited some of my fave stores.. the usual one.. Bookstores and music stores... i was supposed to buy SNSD's Gee and Genie Jap version but then when i found out no poster free (nah, thank you) i will just wait for some month....And  its funny how u want to buy some things coz u have the money, but then the one you are looking is not available...take for example, BOOKS! haish!!

Ok, we ended up eating at Bob's Cafe... I ordered Carbonara and Iced coffee ( i missed it)..

iced coffee even the weather is cold already^^

my carbonara, i already took a bite on my toasted bread

with mom

bro,still in his uniform

me
 the weather here is insane.. very cold... the wind and all... my gosh, not a typical weather for us. Im still having my colds every morning....my hands and feet, ugh...cold... can i wear a gloves and socks? word for the month... COLD... LOL..

xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment