Jan 26, 2011

생일 축하 친구,MAY!!!

January is indeed a lovely month since its actually the birthday month of my friends that are close to my heart.. ^__^

First off, January 19, birthday of my chingu MAY! Well, May is my college friend who is actually my partner in crime in Kpop and whatever craze it maybe. On his 22nd bday, i want to make it a memorable one.. so i decided to give her a memorable present that she will never forget, with the help of Genie unnie, we come up a very creative presents for her. Actually since Genie is living in Malaysia, she contributed a pic of her artwork for the video presentation. She made a letter carving in Hangul made of paper, which its very beautiful and colorful, super love it. And as for me a prepared a collage artwork (which i can say im good at it) and a pop-up card...

I gave it to her during the day of her bday. She was surprised about it and was aww-ed with teary eyes, and on that moment I realized she loved it! I was happy and unnie too ( i guess)..keke^^


So i want to share some of our artworks,from drafts till final work.. enjoy~


the draft, hardworking unnie...

made by unnie

another one

looks like easy, but it isnt.. took me 7hrs to finish this

pop-up card
the day she received her bday presents~

may with her gifts...

with May

with may again... peace~
oh, before i forgot that night, we went for an oovoo session.. keke^^ just for fun!












xoxo,jas

2 comments:

  1. omg!! jas!! teary-eyed again!!... T.T first time to see this pics... and even you made so much effort to put it in your blog!! I guess I'm so lucky!... ILOVEYOU my dearest friends... kamsahamnida!!! it will be treasured forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad that you liked it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete