Dec 4, 2010

the wait is over,finally I got it~

Last Wednesday  i got the news that our orders finally arrived from Korea. the HOOT cds~ yeah!!!
so yesterday May and I went to get our cds!!!
with May and our cds~ so proud!
May and I bonding again... LOL! Love it!


our cds~


we really proud being SONE

ha, love it!!!

The cd includes, a sticker, card and 3 posters.. yeah 3.. HOOT,OH and GENIE (jap ver.).. How amazing is that! LOL!
Love Girls' Generation


the HOOT package.. pretty cool huh!
these are the WHOLE package~
i totally freaked out finding the additional posters~ YEAH!


Curious what i got in the cd? It's YURI!!!
a cute pic of her!!!! Oh.... AMAZING!!! i m really hoping it's her!!!! hahaha!! and btw that day too we celebrate her bday with my SONE friends, Jesa, May and Mitch! Super love it! :) 




and btw in a few hours now its the birthday of my LOVE, YURI!!!


Happy Birthday YURI!


xoxo,jas

No comments:

Post a Comment